Friday, April 15, 2011

M - My Mind Rules Motivational Magnet

  My Mind Rules Magnet inspired by this quote by Hippocrates

Men ought to know that from the brain,

and from the brain only,

arise our pleasures,joys,laughter and jests,

as well as our sorrows,pains,grief and tears...  

My Mind Rules Magnet magnet
My Mind Rules Magnet by semas87

Let this 3 word quote remind you that your mind controls your reactions and results.
Here is an affirmation to help your mind rule....

" I Magnify the best and focus on the next"  
The best-Self affirmation statement Magnet magnet
The best-Self affirmation statement Magnet by semas87

My Articles on Affirmations { Squidoo Lenses}
Free printable affirmation cards
Louise Hay Affirmations
Motivational Affirmations
Self Affirmations
365 Daily Affirmation Books


The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations    A Year of Living Consciously: 365 Daily Inspirations for Creating a Life of Passion and Purpose   Power Thoughts: 365 Daily Affirmations  365 Daily Affirmations for Happiness


Click on the book images to know more about affirming....

No comments:

Post a Comment