Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zentangle Designs-1

The zentangle technique of drawing designs makes my doodling time interesting.It helps you to concentrate too!I made this design with black pen on a white board.


After uploading the picture into the system to add to the blog I experimented with digital effects in photoshop.
These paintings are the result!


 The design  for a mousepad for my zazzle store,REFLECTIONS,developed from the sketch.

Digital Abstract Art Black Mousepad mousepad
Digital Abstract Art Black Mousepad by semas87
Browse other Digital abstract art Mousepads


The design  for a magnet for my zazzle store,REFLECTIONS,developed from the sketch.

Digital Abstract Art Black Magnet magnet
Digital Abstract Art Black Magnet by semas87
Browse Digital abstract art Magnets

Creating new designs from the zentagle design has been an excellent exercise in digital art.

2 comments: